SEMEADORES DA PALAVRA DE DEUS - A PORTA DE DEUS PARA A SALVAÇÃO.
SEJA BEM VINDO AO FÓRUM - SEMEADORES DA PALAVRA DE DEUS - A PORTA DE DEUS PARA A SALVAÇÃO. Cadastre-se.

SEJA BEM VINDO AO FÓRUM - SEMEADORES DA PALAVRA DE DEUS - A PORTA DE DEUS PARA A SALVAÇÃO. Cadastre-se.

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

"Portanto nós também, pois que estamos rodeados de uma tão grande nuvem de testemunhas, deixemos todo o embaraço,
e o pecado que tão de perto nos rodeia, e corramos com paciência a carreira que nos está proposta,
Olhando para Jesus, autor e consumador da fé"
Hebreus 12:1,2

ESCOLA BÍBLICA
ORAÇÕES
Quem está conectado?
123 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 123 visitantes :: 3 motores de busca

Nenhum

O recorde de usuários online foi de 297 em Seg 12 Abr 2021, 10:40
Últimos assuntos
» Procurando Lucas
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 23:36 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Marcos
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 23:32 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Mateus
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 23:28 por JLGJLG

» Procurando João
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 23:25 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Paulo
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 22:10 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Ezequiel
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 21:52 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Isaías
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQui 08 Fev 2024, 20:44 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Jeremias
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 07 Fev 2024, 20:41 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Neemias
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 07 Fev 2024, 10:49 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Esdras
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 07 Fev 2024, 10:32 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Samuel
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 07 Fev 2024, 09:59 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Daniel
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 07 Fev 2024, 09:42 por JLGJLG

» Procurando Jó
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 07 Fev 2024, 09:17 por JLGJLG

» JEOVÁ JIREH IRAS PROVER DE NOVO
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyDom 10 Dez 2023, 17:17 por M.Rogério

» Cadê ???
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptySeg 06 Nov 2023, 23:02 por Henrique

» É pecado o uso de camisinha ( preservativo ) nas relações sexuais?
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptySeg 05 Jun 2023, 14:20 por Marcos_IOR

» HOMENAGEM ÀS MÃES
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptySáb 13 maio 2023, 19:12 por Henrique

» questionário da salvação
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 10 maio 2023, 23:46 por Henrique

» Diga-me, tens vida eterna?
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyQua 10 maio 2023, 23:12 por Henrique

» Quando o Deus Todo-Poderoso se tornou Deus Pai , criador do Logos da Vida Eterna?
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyTer 02 maio 2023, 22:33 por Henrique

» FÉ E POLÍTICA
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptySex 28 Abr 2023, 13:06 por michael servetus

» Você confia em palavras falsas (Jr 7:4; 2Tm 4:3,4) ou anseia por ouvir a verdade a qualquer custo?
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptySáb 22 Abr 2023, 18:59 por Henrique

» A LIÇÃO DA TRAIÇÃO DE JUDAS
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyTer 11 Abr 2023, 21:48 por William Santos

» BEM-AVENTURADOS OS QUE CHORAM
Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptyTer 11 Abr 2023, 21:44 por William Santos

Navegação
______ _______ ______ ______ _______ _______ ______ _______ ______ ________
Choose Your Language
English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
BÍBLIA EM ÁUDIO

Fórum grátis

DICIONÁRIO BÍBLICO

FIQUE POR DENTRO

imprimir uma pagina

Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Admim

Admim

RELIGIAO : CRISTÃO.
Masculino Mensagens : 6214
nascido em : 29/05/1958
inscrito em : 30/06/2011

Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1   Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1 EmptySáb 03 Mar 2012, 15:03

There is a constant struggle of those who sincerely seek God and find no answers. Many with heart seek and find no miracles, happened to the apostle Paul.
Paul prayed for God to remove the "thorn in the flesh" and God answered: "My grace is sufficient."

About three times that I prayed the Lord to take it away from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that dwells in me the power of Christ.
2 Corinthians 12:8-9

We will study the reason that Jesus performed miracles.

Jesus did miracles to prove his divinity, that is, not Jesus walked on water because it was God or to prove that God is, as some would like, we should have the expectation that Jesus performed miracles that recur in the same way today and that miracles should not be standard for religious experience, the real reason to seek God should not be the performance of miracles, some may say "why seek God if I do not expect miracles?" If anyone seeks God expecting to receive miracles in your life searching for the wrong reason, and your heart is not repentant, why seek God's forgiveness is a life of rebellion against God, and repentance unto life eternal.

Returning to the Old Testament, we see there prophecies that God would send the Messiah to his people, Jesus. It is from this perspective that we understand better the meaning of Jesus' miracles.

It was common in Israel to name people referring to the place of birth as Mary Magdalene, Mary Magdalene, Jesus of Nazareth, it was born in the city of Nazareth, or referring to his father, Simon Bar-Jonah, Simon son of Jonah.
When we meet Jesus Christ we must understand that Jesus is the Messiah, Christ means Messiah, Jesus Christ is the same as Jesus the Messiah. Jesus's name, Christ is the title.

Let us try to understand the life and miracles of Jesus from this perspective, Jesus the Messiah, not try to see one miracle alone like a fish in the aquarium but as a whole, as a single story.

But these are written that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing ye might have life through his name.
John 20:31

This verse summarizes the starting point to understand the miracles of Jesus and why we should seek God, to have life, eternal life. Miracles in the New Testament points to the messianic identity of Jesus.

Chinese saying: "The wise man points to the moon, the fool instead of looking at the moon, looks at the finger of the wise." We will look at where the miracles of Jesus point.

These are signs of the perfect humanity of Jesus, in perfect submission to God the Father Jesus emptied himself the prerogatives of God were not used, he did everything he did for the Spirit of God was in Him.

Who, being in very nature God, did not robbery to be equal with God,
But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in human likeness;
Philippians 2:6-7

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach to the poor. He sent me to heal the brokenhearted,
To preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty the oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4:18-19

Surrounded him, therefore, the Jews and said unto him, How long wilt thou our souls in suspense? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Jesus answered them: I have said unto you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, these testify of Me.
John 10:24-25

The works that Jesus did testify that he is the messiah, the main view, first, is the lens that we look at the miracles.

And Jesus went out, and his disciples to the villages of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying:

Who do men say that I am?
And they answered, John the Baptist, and some Elijah, and others, One of the prophets.
And he said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answering said, Thou art the Christ.
Mark 8:27-29

After performing miracles Jesus asked his disciples who He was and this was the answer: you are the messiah. This answer is correct, this is the biggest cause of Jesus' miracles.

If I had not done among them the works which none other man did not had sin: but now, saw them and I hated both me and my Father
John 15:24

These signals confirm the identity of Jesus, no other signs that could save the messiah, the messiah explicit works.

In the next lessons we will continue this study to clarify and clarity.

Henry R Sukerth[u]
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://gospel-semeadores-da.forumeiros.com

Why Bible Study of Jesus' miracles? lesson 1
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1